Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Libra Daily Horoscope - Tarot.com

coals with diamond libra zodiac symbol

Weekly Astrology: September 30 to October 6, 2013


Libra wants everything beautiful, sweet and gracious. Libra craves harmony. Unfortunately, this week's stressful aspects to an otherwise bright Libra Sun will give us the exact opposite. Life may reveal... More»



The Astrology of an Entrepreneur

The Astrology of an Entrepreneur


Over the summer I did something I have never done. I took time off from my business, Insightful Astrology. I didn't teach classes, I saw clients on an extremely limited basis, and I basically put my inner... More»



Mercury in Scorpio

Mercury in Scorpio


Mental Mercury, planet of communication, moves into scorching Scorpio from September 29 to December 4, 2013, a time when our thoughts become deeply serious -- and if we aren't careful, perhaps even paranoid!... More»



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertising Disclosures The owner of this blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.co.jp or endless.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ? AS IS? AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME If you purchase a product or service linked to from this site, I may receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission? 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. (http://www.ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005endorsementguidesfnnotice.pdf)